Monday, January 4, 2010

My Reflections on the Bridge Building Activity

Today I did a bridge building activity. I had a lot of fun doing the activity as I like group activities and the bridge building activity was a group effort.I had memorable experience as my team members were working equally and we made a great team.The activity was not only fun and games but it was also a learning experience for me.I learnt that I often tend to get carried away.But I will try not to get carried away in the future.There was one point where I felt fear that the bridge might fall and collapse as the structure was unstable but I knew that if we do not try,we might not complete the bridge so we did the move and the bridge did not collapse.So this was a brief description of the activity I had today.

No comments:

Post a Comment